Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heinz Knoke knights cross document..

Article about: Heinz Knoke knights cross document..i got this in 2001 from some one in the US.this is the story that came with it.this came from a man with affiliations to the jagdeflieger gemeimschaft.he

Default Heinz Knoke knights cross document..

Heinz Knoke knights cross document..i got this in 2001 from some one in the US.this is the story that came with it.this came from a man with affiliations to the jagdeflieger gemeimschaft.he served in the prinz eugene 33 ss mountain division in ww2.his father was a major in the luftwaffe and while training to fly he injured his back.he then transferred to the ss after recupperating.after the war he become friends with adolf galland ,erich hartmann,guenther rall etc.he is also a member of the american fighter aces association {friend} and this is where he met him.the document is a most interesting one in that it was issued while germany was in the "Donitz Government"having surrendered to the allies but before it was disbanded a month later.the doc has been stained but i believe that you can see that it has been signerd by Gen Fieldmarshal robert ritter von greoim.he committed suicide about three weeks later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heinz Knoke knights cross document..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinz Knoke knights cross document..
    P
    Many

I am not a fan of this one for a few reasons, one even mid year 1945 documents did have better presentation and text/ink/calligraphy/layout, also the Knoke family if you have read his book that was republished in 2007 it highlights all of his awards,effect and documents are in the hands of the Family still.
    Morris

?

Why is everything washed out looking except the typewriting ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

exactly, it has been washed out then then feed into a type writer.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    exactly, it has been washed out then then feed into a type writer.
    yes i was thinking the same thing.it has been washed out then then feed into a type writer.i got this yrs ago i think it was about $80 so that says alot.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Why is everything washed out looking except the typewriting ??
    yes thinking the same also..its no good..