Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help on authenticity - SA I.D.

Article about: I can never tell with these SA ID's because they never really come up that often and the colors on the ones that I do find are always usually different. Possibly because that is regional? Th

?

Default Help on authenticity - SA I.D.

I can never tell with these SA ID's because they never really come up that often and the colors on the ones that I do find are always usually different. Possibly because that is regional? This is probably fake, the other ones are usually bigger. This one really has no info and the picture - I don't get these cut-outs? When the pictures are cut like this, does that mean they are fakes? It is like they are done with craft scissors or something. Could I please get some help as to your thoughts on this one. Sorry for my ignorance. But this is the only way to learn.

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help on authenticity - SA I.D.   Help on authenticity - SA I.D.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on authenticity - SA I.D.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Help on authenticity - SA I.D.

This example reminds me of the common reproduction SS Ausweisen, that are in circulation at the moment. It just has a different format and colour. It wouldn't be for me I'm afraid.

Regards,

Carl

Default Re: Help on authenticity - SA I.D.

It is bad in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!