Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs

Article about: Hello, I am looking to get help w my collection of original nurnberg trial court docs. I have 3 cases of court docs and original courtroom transcripts I have the drawn cartoon pics of the de

Default Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs

Hello, I am looking to get help w my collection of original nurnberg trial court docs. I have 3 cases of court docs and original courtroom transcripts I have the drawn cartoon pics of the defendants and judges drawn by peiz. I have 3 inditement books by. Telford Taylor, brigadear general for the U.S. Case 6. Case 10. Case 7. a court room seating chart, and judgements read at court sessions. Can anyone help me w info bcuz I'm looking to sell and dnt even know where to start.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs
    P
    Many

Default re: Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs

And if someone can help me figure out how to post pics on here I can post them of what I have. Thanks

?

Hi gadget,

There is a thread here which will explain how to upload pics.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

How long have you had the items in your collection? Are you aware that the police in Texas (I believe) are looking to recover some stolen Nuremburg related paperwork that was sold on a forum?
    See here...
    Recovery of stolen property - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

And the original sales thread... Feldgrau.net • View topic - Original Nuremberg Trial Documents

The documents we have have been in this family from an estate sale for 40 yrs. And I am still trying to figure out how to post pics. Errr. If anyone can help maybe I can email u the pics I have and u could post them for me somehow. Bcuz I just dontt Get it. And I'm trying to do this from a phone if that makes a diffrence.

Default Re: Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs

Posted for gogadget.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs   Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs  

Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs   Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Interesting. But any chance to take & upload higher quality images of the documents? You will need these anyway if you want to sell the documents
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Nice, looking forward to more detailed pics

I dnt really know which documents I need to get scans of. There are so many. But I will get some if then someone else can help me by posting the pics to my thread for me, bcuz I still haven't figured that out yet. Errr.

Help with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docsHelp with collection Nurnberg trials original court docs