Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help: German tobacco cards set

Article about: Came across a set (in almost perfect condition) and I don't know much about them. It's the Hitler set with all 200 cards. Anyone know what the set is worth? Thank you.

?

Default Help: German tobacco cards set

Came across a set (in almost perfect condition) and I don't know much about them. It's the Hitler set with all 200 cards. Anyone know what the set is worth? Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help: German tobacco cards set
    P
    Many

?

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/s640_47a0868e882ca54537eadd2951668.jpeg

?

Pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help: German tobacco cards set  

?

No appraisal's are given here.. Have you tried any local or non local ( Militaria ) sites to compare pricing ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

No, but I will try that. I haven't seen them before and was just looking for a ballpark value since I have an opportunity to purchase. Just not looking to get ripped off.

?

Is the book also present ?? Or just loose leaf pics ?? Some collectors are missing photos in their albums and may be interested.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

It's the complete set of 200 cards. No book. If I would purchase, I wouldn't be looking to sell. Just don't want to buy something for multiple times what it's worth.

?

OK, finally found a website selling some of this set. Felling better boutique the set offer price.