Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

help small book

Article about: i am buy 4 very small book 1,4 inch by 1,90 inch all include picture i am see date 1938 in one do you know this book and if i have a values for this book

Default help small book

i am buy 4 very small book 1,4 inch by 1,90 inch all include picture
    i am see date 1938 in one do you know this book and if i have a values for this book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help small book   help small book  

help small book   help small book  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help small book
    P
    Many

Default Re: help small book

Okay, could you type a bit better? I don't understand what you mean.

sorry for my english but nead your help for this small book dimension are 1, 4 (inch) of wide by 1,9 (inch) of top i have 3 diferent on 4 this book have many picture of hitler and the war time with description
    One of his notebook dates 1938 its scrip inside,
    An idea of the value and have you seen this before
    if you desirer to see photo of every page I am going to take them has my return

Don't really know anything about these, i will leave this to the others.

These are WHW donation/ propaganda booklets. They were given out at charity events, along with small pins, toys and such. They usually had strings attached to them, that's what the holes are for. They are not worth much in that condition. Maybe $5-10 each. Hope this helps. rick

first book is der fuhrer und der arbeiter
    second der fuhrer und muffolini x2
    and last one des furers kampf im dften 3
    all make by heinrich hoffman

Hoffmann, Heinrich (1885-1957), German photographer and Nazi propagandist. The son and nephew of photographers, he worked in the Hoppé studio in London before setting up in Munich as a portraitist and photojournalist. His photograph of cheering crowds on 2 August 1914 unwittingly captured the young Adolf Hitler, a fact which would later benefit Hoffmann's career. Drifting to the far right after the First World War and revolutionary events in Bavaria, he joined the Nazi Party in 1920 and convinced an initially camera-shy Hitler of photography's political value. (The relationship was cemented by Hitler's liaison, from 1930, with Hoffmann's assistant Eva Braun.) After 1933 his virtual monopoly of Hitler photographs, as ‘the man who sees the Führer for us’, made him one of the Third Reich's major profiteers. His scenes of carefully constructed intimacy, presenting his master, especially in the regime's early years, as a clean-living, nature-loving man of the people, were massively disseminated. After 1945, though claiming to have been a mere chronicler of events, he was fined and imprisoned. His extensive photo archive survives.

LGPurvis
    ?

Check this out if you haven't found out values yet. I would estimate they are around $15.00 each. Good Luck Lloyd

Miniature Books by Miscellaneous Foreign Presses

The bottom right book reads:
    Des Führers kampf im Osten 3
    Which means The Führers battle in the east part 3