Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help translate TR document?

Article about: hello, I have a document in my collection that I need some help translating. I tried the best as I could but got little info on google translate. Apparently the man in the document was picke

?

Default Help translate TR document?

hello, I have a document in my collection that I need some help translating. I tried the best as I could but got little info on google translate. Apparently the man in the document was picked up by the fuzz (police..not the short hairs) and there was no charge, or punishment. I cant read the rest,though.any help would be grand. I put all the words from the paper here..even the writing on the round stamp with national eagle:

vorbefscheinigung zur erlangung eines fuhrungszeugniffes
    der hilfsschafner heinrich schonebeck geboren am 12. mai 1891 zu eichriede kreis neustadt/rbg. wohnhaft in letter 220. wird amtlich befecheinigt , dass er - in den poizeilich liften keine- strafen verzeichnet find:

lttter,den 21. sept.. 1938 b
    burgermeister
    riederfachfifcher formular-berlag
    otto kammerer,snke t. h., hauptsr. 31
    rachdruck verboten.

gemeinde letter lundfreis hannover

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help translate TR document?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Help translate TR document?

This is what I got from google translate:

vorbefscheinigung to obtain a fuhrungszeugniffes
    the hilfsschafner heinrich schonebeck born on 12.May 1891 approvable riede circular neustadt / rbg. residing in the 220th letter befecheinigt is officially that he- no-punishment in the recorded lift poizeilich find:

lttter, 21 sept .. 1938 b
    burgermeister
    riederfachfifcher form-berlag
    otto kammerer, snke t. That is, hauptsr. 31
    rachdruck prohibited.

community-letter lund freis hannover

?

He wasn't picked up by the police. It's just a document attesting that Heinrich Schonebeck, born on May 12th 1891 in Eichriede (Neustadt/rbg. district), residing in Letter 220, has no entries in the police records. It's a certificate of conduct (=Führungszeugnis). He's an assistant train conductor (=Hilfsschaffner). Some of your "f"-letters are actually "s"....in old german the s looks like an f...so it's Führungszeugnisses not Fuhrungszeugniffes.
    Bürgermeister means mayor, who apparently issued the certificate.
    "Nachdruck verboten" means "no reprints allowed"
    "lundfreis" should be "Landkreis" meaning administrative district or county.

?

Thanks a lot Lysa! This reallyy clears things up for me!
    ~Dean
    Quote by Lysya View Post
    He wasn't picked up by the police. It's just a document attesting that Heinrich Schonebeck, born on May 12th 1891 in Eichriede (Neustadt/rbg. district), residing in Letter 220, has no entries in the police records. It's a certificate of conduct (=Führungszeugnis). He's an assistant train conductor (=Hilfsschaffner). Some of your "f"-letters are actually "s"....in old german the s looks like an f...so it's Führungszeugnisses not Fuhrungszeugniffes.
    Bürgermeister means mayor, who apparently issued the certificate.
    "Nachdruck verboten" means "no reprints allowed"
    "lundfreis" should be "Landkreis" meaning administrative district or county.