Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hermann Wilhelm Göring signature.

Article about: Please your opinion about this signature, only this photo.

Default Hermann Wilhelm Göring signature.

Please your opinion about this signature, only this photo.

Hermann Wilhelm Göring signature.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Wilhelm Göring signature.
    P
    Many

A close up of the signature would help to see the ink at the letter cross-overs but from that image alone I would say it is a genuine hand signed version.

Heinz Rehdantz served in Aufklärung units and finished the war as a Hauptmann and Staffelkapitän of 1./NAGr-8 ( Nahaufklärungsgruppe 8 )

?

Impossible by that photo.

Unfortunately it still isn't possible for me to be 100% either way.

MAP
    ?

You can definitely see some variation in the amount of ink laid down on the paper as it was written. Im leaning towards it being ok, but zoomed in Macro photos are important for a final decision as to whether this was hand written vs printed/auto pen .

Note: I'm not authenticating the signature being from Goring.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with the possibility of it being hand signed or auto-pen but from that image it also looks like some stamped versions where the ink has collected as the stamp has been lifted. A macro image will show air bubbles if it is a stamped version.

MAP
    ?

I think , we can see the typical fade in / fade out of a fountain pen. Not sure if auto pen does this as well.

That said, if you can get better macro photos, please make sure the watermark is not in a critical area (right now it is over the "O" which will be an important area to review.)

But so far I still don't see red flags (but that doesn't mean they are not there)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well this is the printed version so we can rule that out.
    And at this link are another handful of HG signatures including possible auto pen and an interesting one from 1917 - Goering, Hermann - Germany: All Eras: Signature Database - Gentleman's Military Interest Club
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Wilhelm Göring signature.  

Thanks for your opinions/help. At this point I do not have the signature, but when i have i shot better photos and I put it here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast