Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Himmler signature - opinions asked

Article about: Hey mates.. I am bein offered this himler letter, and my fingers itch to buy it. Its about 1200 usd to have the signature of the most sinister human being ever to live... Is it good in your

Default Himmler signature - opinions asked

Hey mates..

I am bein offered this himler letter, and my fingers itch to buy it.
    Its about 1200 usd to have the signature of the most sinister human being ever to live...

Is it good in your opinion and worthy the asked price?

Cheers
    dan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmler signature - opinions asked
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm not qualified to authenticate signatures and I know no two original signatures are the same and that over time signatures change but I do see a few differences but also a number of similarities with my original example.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The going rate for a genuine HH signature is between 400-650 Euros.

MAP
    ?

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    The going rate for a genuine HH signature is between 400-650 Euros.
    Signature alone I would assume?? Prices must have gone down a bit. I remember when the we're "offered" at higher prices.

Further what the contents of the document are could add to the value.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Signature alone I would assume?? Prices must have gone down a bit. I remember when the we're "offered" at higher prices.

Further what the contents of the document are could add to the value.
    I refer to the signature as seen on the large promotion/appointment citations. It is quite a common signature, about as common as AH himself.

MAP
    ?

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    I refer to the signature as seen on the large promotion/appointment citations. It is quite a common signature, about as common as AH himself.
    Thanks. I only have this one and don't follow them. Mine was a bit more but the document itself references and is address to other well known SS members.

CONTENT IS NICE, AS IT AS TO DO WITH THE WHOLE TRADITION / GERMANIC / PPOULAR CUSTOMS / WORLDVIEW ISSUE WICH WAS VERY CHARACTERISTIC OF HEINRICH AND THE MOVEMENTT ITSELF

Hans Strobel was SS-Obersturmführer and a NAZI- Ethnologist & researcher, part of "Ahnenerbe (Ancestral Heritage) - an elite Nazi research institute - which even made archaeological investigations and expeditions to prove the Nazi-racial idea.

He is listed on German Wikipedia under "Hans Strobel Volkskundler"

i t would translate to:

DEAR STROBEL

I THANK YOU FOR YOR LETTER FROM THE 5TH OF THIS MONTH AND FOR SENDING ME YOUR SCIPT "VOLKSBRAUCH UND WELTANSCHAUUNG" (POPULAR TRADITIONS AND WORLDVIEW). WHICH I AM GOING TO READ VERY HAPPILY.
    HAVE MY BEST THANKS.

HEIL HITLER

YOUR HEINRICH HIMMLER

See no problem with the authenticity Dan, not something I would pay out for myself but it is original in my opinion.