Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Himmler signed document?

Article about: First off I know nothing about Third Reich documents or autographs. I just know that everything is faked. A friend of the family found some "Nazi" stuff he found in a box from an e

Default Himmler signed document?

First off I know nothing about Third Reich documents or autographs. I just know that everything is faked. A friend of the family found some "Nazi" stuff he found in a box from an estate sale. He knew I collected WWII items so I thought I'd have a look. This is one of the items. I'll post the others in a separate post. This document measures about 3" X 5" or close to that. It looks to be some kind of identity card? I'm only guessing as it looks like a photo gets attached to this. What kind of document is this? Does it look legit? Also there is a Himmler signature but I have no clue if it's hand signed or auto penned or just a fake piece altogether? Who know? I sure don't. Thanks for any replies on whether I can use it to start a fire or have him frame it.Himmler signed document?Himmler signed document?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmler signed document?
    P
    Many

“Berechtigt” is misspelled; here’s a real one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmler signed document?  

MilitariaMatt,
    Thank you. So this was supposed to look like an identity card then. Well it looks like somebody tried at least but failed. Lol. I appreciate the help.

Quote by MilitariaMatt View Post
    “Berechtigt” is misspelled;
    ...and so are "Kopfbedeckung" and "Eigenhändige".