Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Himmler signed promotion documents.

Article about: Hi Guys, new to the market and never seen before until now. Going up for auction at work on Nov 22nd. Enjoy. WW2 Third Reich SS Promotion documents hand signed by Reichfuhrer SS Heinrich Him

Default Himmler signed promotion documents.

Hi Guys, new to the market and never seen before until now. Going up for auction at work on Nov 22nd.

Enjoy.

WW2 Third Reich SS Promotion documents hand signed by Reichfuhrer SS Heinrich Himmler. An important collection of three promotion documents each to Ludwig Wollenhaupt, SS number 309727, Nazi Party number 181836. The first details his initial promotion on 20th Sept 1938 from SS Mann to SS Untersturmfuhrer to Himmler's personal staff. This document is on Himmler's personal stationary headed "Reichfuhrer SS" and is embossed, ink stamped and signed by Himmler in ink. The second document is again on Reichfuhrer SS stationary with embossed seal, ink stamp and signed by Himmler in ink, dated 10 Marz 1941 for promotion to SS Obersturmfuhrer. The third document is once again on Reichfuhrer SS stationary, embossed seal, ink stamp and signed in ink by Himmler, at his Feld-Kommandostelle 27 Feb 1943 for promotion to SS Hauptsturmfuhrer. Ludwig Wollenhaupt was born on 29/08/1882 in Grossenbehringen, Waltershausen, Sachen. He served in the Bavarian Army in WW1 in Jager Regt No3. He later became a School Inspector in Detmold and was in charge of implementing Nazi doctrine into the school curriculum. Also included in this lot is a Verordnungsblatt des Militarbefehshabers in Frankreich (VOBIF) dated 31st Oct 1941. All these documents are new to the market and were the property of a Free French Veteran who fought in the Campaign of 1940 and who later served as an Intel Officer in 1944-45 being a fluent German speaker.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmler signed promotion documents.   Himmler signed promotion documents.  

Himmler signed promotion documents.   Himmler signed promotion documents.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmler signed promotion documents.
    P
    Many

?

Very nice , we probably need to pin these !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Great group !

The first one isn't strictly speaking a promotion document as it appoints him simultaneously as an SS-Mann (A-SS) and SS-Ustuf (Pers. Stab RfSS).

Himmler must have thought highly of him to do this. He must have had some 'special skills'.

The little initials penned/pencilled in (above Himmler's signatures) are those of the SS Personnel Office Chiefs (Schmitt and von Herff) ……..….. so you also have the 'signatures' of two SS Generals into the bargain !

MAP
    ?

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Great group !

The first one isn't strictly speaking a promotion document as it appoints him simultaneously as an SS-Mann (A-SS) and SS-Ustuf (Pers. Stab RfSS).

Himmler must have thought highly of him to do this. He must have had some 'special skills'.

The little initials penned/pencilled in (above Himmler's signatures) are those of the SS Personnel Office Chiefs (Schmitt and von Herff) ……..….. so you also have the 'signatures' of two SS Generals into the bargain !
    Well, I'm sure that will now be added to the description and consequently "up" the price LoL

Great details Robin.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Robin! Very useful and I will add that to the description!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks Robin! Very useful and I will add that to the description!

Cheers, Ade.
    You're very welcome, Ade. (As an added bonus, von Herff was also a Knight's Cross holder!)

Lot number 740 and being sold on Nov 22nd at Hansons Auctioneers.

Cheers, Ade.

Up for sale this morning!