Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Calling Card

Article about: Thanks! You guys are awesome! Adrian, thank you for posting the picture for me. I looked at his Eva Braun calling card and it looks like she jumped on "Windows 44" and made it.

Default Hitler Calling Card

Any thoughts on if this is real or not?

# H 02 ORGINAL & VINTAGE ADOLF HITLER'S CALLING CARD

Thanks!

Aaron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Calling Card  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Calling Card
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hitler Calling Card

Hi Aaron,

Please post the picture so we know what we're discussing in a few months time! Links die as things get sold and it is far better to post pictures than links for future reference.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

It's spelt wrong. Deutscher Reichskan'X'ler instead of Deutscher Reichskanzler is a bit of a giveaway. Seeing as the card is advertised as being 'ORGINAL', I wouldn't mind betting the guy who is selling it also printed it....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I can't tell if that's an x or a z, lol...
    These are simply too much of a mine-field for my taste...
    cheers, Glenn

Hmm well I took German classes growing up in Germany and their cursive can be allusive so I wouldn't throw it out just yet Big Ned.

Glen it's a puzzle haha

Once you get into these personal items you enter dangerous territory as fakes abound...Best stick to less controversial items and those that are researched more easily...just my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

It is certainly an 'X'. This is junk, sorry.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    It is certainly an 'X'. This is junk, sorry.
    From my limited german, I've only been studying it for a few months, I'd agree, it appears to be an "x". HPL would most certainly know.

This is not Sütterlin script, as I believe the original poster is referring to. This is just standard cursive. There are no 'z's present, so unfortunately Ned is right on the money.

Hi Aaron, I have added the pic to your post as Adrian requested. It is vital pics are posted.

The seller has kicked off the forum for attempting to sell fakes and having multiple user id's a few years ago.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast