Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....

Article about: Sorry,but it is a copy. The real documents, their were actually 3 signed sets including Hitlers will and Marriage certificate, were actually captured by the British and Americans when the me

Default hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....

hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....

What is the story behind this extraordinarily rare document (and perhaps the others you have been posting)? If this is genuine, it is incredible that it is private hands, rather than an archive.

Default Re: hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....

A bit more explanation with the post certainly wouldn't hurt. I'm intrigued as well...

?

Peter welcome to the forum but as stated can you give some history / provenance to the documents you are posting ??

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Please see post No 4 here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...ls-etc-312493/

Many thanks and welcome to our forum.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I recognize this right away, by the rusty paper-clip in the corner...It's a replica product that came with a D-Day Commemorative...I have the same item, with the same rusty paper-clip imprint...This commemorative also included a Volkssturm Poster, which I have as well...
    cheers, Glenn

Spot on Glenn.

hi here i dont have the other document you are talking so its not the same collecion but i have a lot of other items to show dear friend

?

Quote by petertosh View Post
    hi here i dont have the other document you are talking so its not the same collecion but i have a lot of other items to show dear friend
    But you know this is a repro document as are all the others you have posted ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Here is my example...Note the identical distinctive imprint of a rusty paperclip.
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hitler political testament with signatures from the chiefes of state Hitler,bormman goebbels etc....  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast