Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Hitler youth journal

Article about: I am currently bidding on a HJ journal in which all will be revealed if I win. My question is.. Does the cover look more modern than the 1940's or 30's? The contents are wonderful but I have

Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal

- - ------- - -

More in a bit.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler youth journal
    P
    Many

Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal

Please forgive me if I post duplicates on accident.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal

Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal

Hitler youth journal
    Hitler youth journal

These are the last of them. There may be more but I won't have it in my possession for 2 or 3 weeks.

Judging by the handwriting it appears to have as many authors as the Bible, though perhaps less inspired. Certainly an interesting document that needs a page by page investigation.

?

UK,

I have many albums and am picking up a Album and Diary of a HJ Boy next week. When I get it I will post pictures of the diary, ink and paper. This one pictured is hard to analyze without having it in hand but it seems very odd to me that anyone would go to this much work to gin up a journal. I wish my Oma was still alive as she would read it to you and give you the 411 on the writings. My question is did the author journal this after the war or is it period done? I am not thinking it is NOT a faked item. Just my humble opinion.

Rossi

War Relics Forum Sponsor
    My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

That "Revolution" page is interesting. Mentions Jew/Priests/Pharisee's, Jesus, Mohammed, Samurai, Alexander the Great, Augustine (?)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hmmmmmm... I honestly don't care how many people have written in it as long as it was period written. I have been researching translators in the United States that are actually for hire and claim that the old Sutterlin script is not a problem for them. As many projects as I need translated this will be the best route. What they charge remains to be seen. For example, I actually have approximately 175 feld posts from a german officer written to his wife. Another project requiring a professional.

Quote by MAP View Post
    That "Revolution" page is interesting. Mentions Jew/Priests/Pharisee's, Jesus, Mohammed, Samurai, Alexander the Great, Augustine (?)
    Based on another post talking about the different races and stating ranges of years. Looks so far to me to have belonged in a history class. Or certain parts at least.. I will find out.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast