Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Magazine?

Article about: Hi all, I've been offered this piece... I think it looks interesting. The seller says it is a Hitler Youth magazine that he got in Germany. Anyone know anything? What do you think this would

Default Hitler Youth Magazine?

Hi all, I've been offered this piece... I think it looks interesting. The seller says it is a Hitler Youth magazine that he got in Germany. Anyone know anything? What do you think this would go for? He's asking me to make an offer on it. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Magazine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Magazine?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Youth Magazine?

Hi Tony, not my area of collecting, but I'm sure the folks here that do know about this, are going to want more pictures. Inside copywrite photo, etc.

Jay

Not seen that one before, translates as "The joy of work". Is it German language or French?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It's not a Hitler Youth Magazine. This was a German propaganda magazine published in several languages for distribution in foreign countries.

Different issues in varying conditions are offered for prices from 15 through 40 Euros by various sellers: http://www.buchfreund.de (use the search function to search for "joie et travail")

Nick, the seller says it is all in German, which is curious considering the title is in French. Surely he didn't mistake German language for French?? I would assume this is a translated on that was distributed in France? HPL, thanks very much!