Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document

Article about: Hey Guys, Is this good and original? (Summer-camp document) Thanks in advance! Cheers, Fabe

?

Default Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document

Hey Guys,

Is this good and original?

(Summer-camp document)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Fabe

Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe documentHitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe documentHitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document
    P
    Many

There is nothing that I can see jumping out that indicates it is a fake. Looks like a good genuine piece and would be quite interesting to translate, from what little I Can read of it! A nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I have to point out a glaring misspelling on the paper...It says "DISUSWERFEN", when it should be "DISKUSWERFEN"...Perhaps a misspelled original, or a later entry by a bad German speller...
    cheers, Glenn

Good eye, Glenn! "Disuswerfen" means nothing, as opposed to "diskuswerfen" which, apparently means discus throwing! So now the question is, did an idiot misspell it back Then or is it a bizarre fake of an obscure document? What an odd thing to counterfeit! But, the bottom line here is, because it does have the misspelling of a common word, I would have to say to avoid it then.
    William

?

Thanks All for the heads up!
    However, it's all too late...
    I've picked up this HJ document along with this:
    (aryan document)
    Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe documentHitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe documentHitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document

... this HJ postcard:
    Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe documentHitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document

and this un-opened field-post:

...all for about 20 Euroes.

The seller had some more stuff, all looked original, had no reason to think that HJ document is a fake...I sort of think that it might actually an original misspell...or hoping anyway.

I'd say you did pretty good...I like the Aryan Ancestry documentation as well...
    cheers, Glenn

I wouldn't worry too much about the one. If it came With this lot, then it could very well have Been an idiot that misspelled the discus entry. But, in any case, 20E is more than covered by the other documents, so that was a fine deal. Nice find!
    William

?

THX Glenn, you wanna read something funny about that aryan document?
    Well, about 2 years ago I bought this aryan document:
    Hitlerjugend Sommerwettkämpfe document
    See the date: 19th of March, 1940
    Case number:

now see the aryan document above, the one I've just picked up:
    date: 19th of March, 1940
    case number: 61061 (!!!)

Now what are the chances for that?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'd say you did pretty good...I like the Aryan Ancestry documentation as well...
    cheers, Glenn

?

As soon as I receive them, I'll update my document thread here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...ularly-291188/

Cheers,
    Fabe