Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hitlers Mein Kampf in English

Article about: I stopped at page 74...I couldn't take the cr@p anymore!

Its nothing but a jumbled carved up Copy of the Orignal Book like all copys. Man on the Moon said No along with the computer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I think I paid about $90 for my 1st American edition (1933), minus dust cover which would have added a good $90 more at least.

It seems that different publishers over the years have translated it from the original German in different ways. There have been omissions, alterations, embellishments and corruptions so it is difficult to know which is the best version to read, if one has a mind to.

Martin
    "You will never know the whole truth" ~ Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

Hi,
    This book says its an "Unexpurgated" edition which to my understanding of it is that its translated exactly from the original German edition with no changes made at all. Not worth a fortune I know but there are people who collect the different editions of Mein Kampf and thought it would be interesting for people to see.
    D.

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hi,
    This book says its an "Unexpurgated" edition which to my understanding of it is that its translated exactly from the original German edition with no changes made at all. Not worth a fortune I know but there are people who collect the different editions of Mein Kampf and thought it would be interesting for people to see.
    D.
    It is interesting to see, but not to read!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Hi Gunny,
    I could not agree with you more.
    D.

I made it about 1/3 way through before putting it down. A trail of meandering, wishy-washy thoughts and un-founded 'facts' wrapped up in a total load of old bollocks.

?

1939 is a good year. A couple years after the 1936 Berlin Olympics . Hitler was a huge star..bigger than Obama! He as on the cover of Time magazine so people wanted to know all about this charismatic guy who brought Germany out if the depression.
    After the war started, people bought the book in English to see what was going on in his head.
    I have a 1943 copy in English I got off of eBay a few years ago for around $50.00 after shipping.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	213.9 KB 
ID:	558781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	558782  

What was going on in Hitler's head was a whole lot of Methamphetamine if the rumors are to be believed!

?

Yeah, Dr. Morell gave him a drug called "vitamultin" . It was a mixture of vitamin C ,amphetamines and who knows what else.. His book was written before he was drugged up..when he was in Landsberg prison after the beer hall putsch.
    I couldn't get passed page 60! It took me a while, too! Worst writer ever! He was a better painter than a writer , and even his art was sub- par.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast