Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)

Article about: Hi, This is a nice example of an item that was used at one of Germany's synthetic oil refineries. This one was on the former German-Polish border, North-East Germany close to Stettin-Pölitz

Default The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)

Hi,

This is a nice example of an item that was used at one of Germany's synthetic oil refineries. This one was on the former German-Polish border, North-East Germany close to Stettin-Pölitz (Szczecin-Police). This facility also used forced-laborers from the Stutthof concentration camp. Being an important war production facility, it was therefore a target for allied bombings. Here are scans of a bunker card, lodging-card and an inmates letter.

Neil.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  
    Attached Images Attached Images The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)
    P
    Many

SS Ring Man
    ?

Default Re: The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)

Wonduful item it is the type of things that I look for.Thanks Darrell

Hi,

This is my direct email: udikaplan@yahoo.com or msn: udikap@hotmail.com

We can chat when u have the time.

Rgrds,
    Neil.

HWP
    ?

Dear huddyhuddy,

Consists so, that I live in Police and I collects relics from Hydrierwerke Politz from many years.Let's begin..Some things with my collection:

PS: huddyhuddy Would you exchange document BUNKERKARTE on worker dog tag HWP or another relics?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)   The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  

The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)   The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  

The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)   The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  

The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  
    Attached Images Attached Images The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz)  The Hydrier-Werke Pölitz AG (Hydrogenation Works Pölitz) 
    Last edited by HWP; 06-29-2008 at 11:20 AM.

Hi,

Please use my email to contact me: udikaplan@yahoo.com

Rgrds,
    Neil.

Hi Dominik,

Hope you are well. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Rgrds,
    Neil.

SS Ring Man
    ?

Dear Neil;It is all good stuff that you have Thanks Darrell

Hi,

Thanks.
    Neil.