MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.

Article about: I randomly came across these on my last trip to Thailand, of all places. I never thought I'd find Third Reich related stuff in Bangkok but here they are. My favorite one is the SA officer's

Default I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.

I randomly came across these on my last trip to Thailand, of all places. I never thought I'd find Third Reich related stuff in Bangkok but here they are. My favorite one is the SA officer's wedding (I think thats a SA officer, please correct me if I'm wrong). Most of them are related to the 1936 Berlin Olympics. Thought they were pretty cool and wanted to share. Has anyone else come across these?

Apologies about the sideway photos -- I don't know they keep uploading like that...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.   I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.  

I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.   I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.  

I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I believe these are WW2 cigarette cards. Some of them are pretty cool.
    P
    Many