Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look

Article about: Hello, I'm new here. I buyed some big lot of document of Luftwaffe pilot and i found this document. Here is photos. I think I have signature of: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ritter_v

?

Default I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look

Hello,

I'm new here. I buyed some big lot of document of Luftwaffe pilot and i found this document.

Here is photos. I think I have signature of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ritter_von_Greim document 1

and document 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_W...fighter_pilot)

For other two document I dont know signatures.

Can you tell me more about documents.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look   I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look  

I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look   I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look
    P
    Many

?

Third document, Waldmann signature.

Nice set you have.
    You are correct that the signature on the EK citation is Robert Ritter von Greim but the signature that you believe belongs to a fighter pilot is actually the signature of Heinrich Waltermann (who spent most of the war in command of various FliegerhorstKdtr.)

The signature on the Fliegerschützen citation is Kastner-Kirdorf but it is the commonly seen printed version of his signature and not hand signed.
    I don't know who the signature is on the Wound Badge citation. The commander of II/KG-55 was Oberstleutnant Otto von Lachemair but he was wounded by flak on 13th May 1940 so it might not be him although I can see some of the letters of that name in the signature.

Additional information - the airman (Hesse) was wounded on 18th May 1940 after the He-111P he was flying in was attacked by French fighters at 3:30pm. The French fighters are believed to of belonged to GC II/4 and the French pilots are believed to of been Lt Girard, Capt Engler, Capt Guieu, S/Lt Rubin and Ajt Paulhan. The damage to the bomber couldn't of been too extreme as it was repairable and as well as Heese, Unteroffizier Kauder was also wounded.

(Source: The Battle of France Then & Now)

?

Thanks for the answer. I presume that is most valuable that first document?

I have dienstpass of that pilot Hesse. He served in Spain, Madrid. What is he doing there? In other papers say something obout Meteorological things. It is on sale now on auction site.

In that lot was also this ausweis. Look. Any more info?

I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please lookI think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please lookI think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please lookI think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please lookI think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look

He isn't a pilot, he is an air gunner.

He was probably in Spain with the Legion Condor (Sonderstab West).

Judging by the Feldpost Number on the white Ausweis dated for 11.05.1942 this airman left KG-55 and joined a reconnaissance unit, Nahaufklärungs-Gruppe 12 which was equipped with the Fw-189 and Hs-126 at that time. The signature on that ausweis is that of Major Hans von Berchem.
    Last edited by hucks216; 12-17-2017 at 10:48 AM.

This is an old thread but I can confirm the signature of Otto von Lachemair on the Besitz-Zeugnis Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Schwarz. I have a document with the same signature, during the time Von Lachemair was commander of the 16. Luftwaffen-Felddivision.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I think I have signature of Robert Ritter von Greim & Hans Waldmann (fighter pilot) . please look