Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I want Adolf hitlers autograph

Article about: Adolf Hitlers autograph is something that i always wanted to have in my collection, along with the autographs of the other 5 leaders autographs. Where is it possible to purchase an original

?

Default I want Adolf hitlers autograph

Adolf Hitlers autograph is something that i always wanted to have in my collection, along with the autographs of the other 5 leaders autographs. Where is it possible to purchase an original one? And how much would it cost? I have heard many are fake's, is there anyway to really be able to guarantee that a adolf autograph is original? I have never collected Autographs so sorry for the rookie questions Thanks for reading!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I want Adolf hitlers autograph
    P
    Many

Default Re: I want Adolf hitlers autograph

Philipp-Militaria has a promotion citation with the hand signed signatures of Hitler & Goering on it. It is priced at 1250 Euros (I have attached 2 images).
    You are right in that there are many many fakes out there so only buy from someone you trust and offers a lifetime guarantee for originality so that if at some point in the future it turns out ot be a fake you will have no problems returning it for a refund. Most Hitler signatures I have seen go for around 950 Euros and upwards (I have seen one or two turn up on a promotion citation - different style of citation to the one shown here - which have been sold for 600 Euros but they get snapped up very quickly).
    Here is the link to the one on Philipp-Militaria (you need to be registered to see the images on their site)... Beförderungsurkunde zum Major der Luftwaffe - Aufklärunggruppe 125 (See) mit eigenhändiger Unterschrift "Adolf Hitler" und "Hermann Göring" - Philipp Militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I want Adolf hitlers autograph   I want Adolf hitlers autograph  

?

Thanks for the great info Hucks! I am sure one day i will get my own adolf autograph, but today 1000 euro is way ot much money for me to spend on iteem for my collection. Do you know if that price is about the same for the other 5 great leaders? (Stalin, Roosevelt, Curchill, Hirohito, Mussolini). I think i will try to collect the autographs/signatures from the best known ww2 generals before i start collecting the 6 best known leaders autographs, they seem to be alot cheaper!

?

My english is not so good and i can not translate this, "promotion citation", what does it mean? cheers

I doubt you will find the signature of any of the other Leaders for less than 1000 Euros, especially those of Stalin & Hirohito.

A promotion citation is a document to commemorate someones promotion from one rank to the next one, so from Hauptmann to Major or Oberstleutnant to Oberst etc.

?

Thanks Hucks now i know exactly what it means! I will not start collecting signatures of leaders yet, it is to expensive for my collecting budget. I think i will aim on getting the signatures of the best known ww2 generals first. I'm going to try to collect the signatures of this generals: Montgomery, Eisenhower, MacArthur, Patton, Zhukov, Himmler, Rommel and Göring. I have been offered the signature of rommel for 180 euro. But for the other signatures, is there any good auction site or webstore where any of these can be bought? Thank's again mate, your an ace!

If you have been offered a Rommel signature for 180 Euros be very wary - Rommel's signature is very heavily faked, probably more than any other General. You might be able to find a clipped signature of his for that but as there will be no supporting details with it that would be hard to prove being his. A signed award citation or postcard of his will usually be around 600 Euros. For the others you mention you will need to pay a lot of money for them as none of them come cheap. Himmler's is usually around 550 Euros or more and while I don't collect Allied signatures (I only collect signatures on award citations) I can't see them being under that.

Andre Huesken's has loads of signatures but he doesn't come cheap... Historische Antiquitäten und Orden - André Hüsken Militaria

There are some post war documents/letters signed by various Soviet Generals such as Konev & Rokossovsky here... Collect Russia SOVIET PAPER, PROPAGANDA and ART Autographs Soviet Russian ...but as you can see, the Stalin signature is just shy of $3000.

I wonder what Reinhard Hrydrich's Autograph would go for?

Approx £750-1000 (of course I am talking dealers prices). I have 2 examples - one on a letter and one on a promotion citation both to a member of the Gestapo.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast