Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ID for Reich Ministry of Transport (RVM) leader -- uncommon document?

Article about: I have this ID for a Ministry of Transport official. I mostly collect military items, and was wondering if it is an uncommon/desirable document? From the printing on the first side, it certa

Default ID for Reich Ministry of Transport (RVM) leader -- uncommon document?

I have this ID for a Ministry of Transport official. I mostly collect military items, and was wondering if it is an uncommon/desirable document? From the printing on the first side, it certainly sounds important. ;-)

"The one named above exercises his activity on behalf of the Reich Ministry of Transport. He is entitled to do surveys on the commercial transport companies and the transport industry. He is particularly obliged to the conscientious fulfillment of his results on the basis of the decree against bribery and secret betrayal of unauthorized persons."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID for Reich Ministry of Transport (RVM) leader -- uncommon document?   ID for Reich Ministry of Transport (RVM) leader -- uncommon document?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID for Reich Ministry of Transport (RVM) leader -- uncommon document?
    P
    Many

Not common, but I don't think that adds much to collector desirability.

But it is a good item with nice photo of the Party badge in wear and maybe a small bonus as it is from Hitler's birthplace.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I appreciate your comments, Ade.

--Kevin

The surname of Scheinast can still be found in Braunau am Inn.