Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Insurance documents?? what can you share about them? worth much?

Article about: I ran into these documents recently and at first i did not have a clue what they where. After doing a little research i found out they were insurance related. As i dont know much about them

Default Insurance documents?? what can you share about them? worth much?

I ran into these documents recently and at first i did not have a clue what they where. After doing a little research i found out they were insurance related. As i dont know much about them i tought id ask you guys for some info about their purpose and history as well as their potential value (the price was 30/40 buck each), are they a good investment?? (i apologize if i misplaced the thread in the forum as i wasnt sure where to post it)
    I thank all the info you can provide, Johnson
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Insurance documents?? what can you share about them? worth much?   Insurance documents?? what can you share about them? worth much?  

Insurance documents?? what can you share about them? worth much?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Insurance documents?? what can you share about them? worth much?
    P
    Many

These Employee Insurance Cards are a fairly common item (I have several myself), with the payment-stamps...I think you overpaid, as I wouldn't pay more than $10 for these...
    However, they do make a nice display item...
    Just my opinion, friend!
    cheers, Glenn

This document is proof of payment for dues to the public social insurance system.

Public social insurance dues were (and are) paid to the public health insurance agencies who take care of transfer payments to the public pension insurance system. In this case, the health insurance agency was the Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse (AOK; still very much in existence) and the pension insurance agency was the Reichsversicherungsanstalt für Angestellte (which became the Bundesversicherungsanstalt für Angestellte in post-war years and was absorbed by the Deutsche Rentenversicherung in 2005).

I can't give an actual value, but it is not particularly valuable; certainly not suitable as an investment made with the expectation of it gaining in value.

As Glenn said, they were probably overpriced to begin with.

Thanks glenn, fortunately i did not buy them, just where curious