Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Interesting early NSDAP political and SS photo album

Article about: by jimm Great info - The picture of Hennicke in the first link above must have been taken from the photo in that very Album then? unless there are further prints of the same picture?. I woul

Thank you both Tony and Friedrich,

The seller has assured me that he will send additional pictures in the next couple of days. He will also send one with a current newspaper as 'proof' of ownership.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Thank you, Glen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I can write Sutterlin, but I never had good penmanship, whereas in the epoch, penmanship was an important criterion of training, education and social rank.
    Quite so Sir ! The officer albums I collect from the 1920's display such style and flourish that often makes it impossible for me to tell one letter from the next !
    That is a skill only found today on prescriptions written by doctors !!

Greetings to you FB btw

Quote by spandau View Post
    Quite so Sir ! The officer albums I collect from the 1920's display such style and flourish that often makes it impossible for me to tell one letter from the next !
    That is a skill only found today on prescriptions written by doctors !!

Greetings to you FB btw
    Thank you, colleague, and all the best. Your Reichswehr tours de force are a real highlight here.
    damit, basta.

Good evening guys,

I have been looking into this further. It seems as though an attempt to fraud has occurred.

Please use this link to see what I am referring to: Photo Albums

Thank you for your help guys!

The seller's email address is: euromane@gmx.de

Thank you, Glen.

?

If it is on Snyders site the chances are that the item is 99.9% bogus anyway Glen. And nearly 8,000 dollars for it , you have to laugh. Run as fast as you can mate. Good job that you spotted that the other seller was taking pics from snyders site. Saved yourself a packet there.

With such data in hand, I would move on to greener pastures. There are sufficient nice things to be had without the heartache and travail.
    damit, basta.

Quote by jimm View Post
    If it is on Snyders site the chances are that the item is 99.9% bogus anyway Glen. And nearly 8,000 dollars for it , you have to laugh. Run as fast as you can mate. Good job that you spotted that the other seller was taking pics from snyders site. Saved yourself a packet there.
    Money saved and the old adage......"if it is too good to be true, then it probably is !"

glad it worked out ok.

cheers

Tony

Plenty more fish in the sea.

Thanks a lot guys!

Thank you, Glen.

?

A good example of how to use the forum. Well done to Glen for not going all glossy-eyed and taking a chance on an attractive item available at a competitive price. Equal credit to our learned friends who assisted with identification, constructive comment and thoughtful consideration. Even a period album with text of the epoch could be filled with reproduced images that are carefully placed within such a piece. Perhaps the originals were sold off years ago, perhaps they are still present...few know for sure. Requesting additional images, such as with a copy of the present day's newspaper, is a sensible measure - more should learn this.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123