MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting Photo Album Pick Up

Article about: Hi All, I just got this photo album, and even though its mostly civilian germany I still think its pretty neat, the album is full of hand drawn artwork and captions, the woman it belonged to

Default Interesting Photo Album Pick Up

Hi All,
    I just got this photo album, and even though its mostly civilian germany I still think its pretty neat, the album is full of hand drawn artwork and captions, the woman it belonged to drew many artistic things to go along with each page, there are some Luftwaffe military training photos, (are the trainies holding water cans or megaphones??) also some army uniform photos, I cant figure out if they are her husband/brothers/father, most likely all the above, the album starts out at 1941 and ends at 1952, the only town I can see is Lobenstein, but I beleive that is a tourist spot and not where they lived, it is mostly happy vacation photos, nothing really shows the "war" or the after effects, it is strange how you can look through this album and feel as if nothing bad happened, or there was no war, It clearly shows the person who put it together wanted no part of any bad or negative reminders from the photos, one interesting photo included is a troop train with writing on the sides, way down the train it reads "Gott Strafe England" which I translated to God Punish England. Not much military here, but the beauty of the artwork made this an impulse buy, I may sell/pass it along but figured I would share. hope you enjoy and thanks for looking
    Interesting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick UpInteresting Photo Album Pick Up

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Photo Album Pick Up
    P
    Many