MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising

Article about: Hello. Today I'd like to share a picture I found on Wikipedia about the warsaw uprising. Lovely uniforms and the detail is great, but I saw the weapon the soldier on the right is using next

Default Warsaw ghetto uprising 1943

The Warsaw ghetto uprising represents a story of criminals and heroes. Whenever i see that photo i always think that they are looking at people jumping down the windows of rooms in fire.
    I would be glad to remember here also some of the individuals that, in the history of jewish persecutions of the XX century, tried to react. Youth Zionist Movements and their chiefs. Not last the leaders of the jewish revolt Mordechaj Anielewicz, Yitzhak Zuckerman and Marek Edelman.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising   Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising  

Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising   Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising  

Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising   Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising  

Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising  
    Attached Images Attached Images Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising  Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising  Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting photo of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2