Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The Jews in the USA.

Article about: Guys, A fairly provocative publication claiming it is documented with over a 100 photos?! The usual anti semetic stuff. Jock

Default The Jews in the USA.

Guys,

A fairly provocative publication claiming it is documented with over a 100 photos?! The usual anti semetic stuff.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Jews in the USA.   The Jews in the USA.  

The Jews in the USA.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Jews in the USA.
    P
    Many

germancollector
    ?

Default Re: The Jews in the USA.

I am assuming most of the hollywood people are in there. Not trying to be offence just curious.

Hi Jock, I purchased a large lot of paperwork from a guy in Estonia years ago. He included a copy of this magazine gratis. The man on this cover is New York Mayor LaGuardia who apparently was half jewish. The holocaust museum website has alot of info on this magazine and others. Hans Diebow used awkward photos of jews and stated that the jews in the US were like jews in Europe. Like you said Jock, the same old anti-semitic, garbage. I traded it for some old Roman coins.

Take care,
    Jay

Quote by germancollector View Post
    I am assuming most of the hollywood people are in there. Not trying to be offence just curious.
    Yes, It does mention the acting industry, I will do some more photos tomorrow if I get time, Its a real pain resizing them.

Jock

I wouldn't mind some Gold Roman coins, wouldn't it be nice to turn some up when looking for rusty helmets.

Jock

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi Jock, I purchased a large lot of paperwork from a guy in Estonia years ago. He included a copy of this magazine gratis. The man on this cover is New York Mayor LaGuardia who apparently was half jewish. The holocaust museum website has alot of info on this magazine and others. Hans Diebow used awkward photos of jews and stated that the jews in the US were like jews in Europe. Like you said Jock, the same old anti-semitic, garbage. I traded it for some old Roman coins.

Take care,
    Jay

I bet you would like to find some gold roman coins digging for helmets, Jock. I hope you do some day! Unfortunately, the Roman coins I got for this magazine were not of the golden kind.

Take care,
    Jay