Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jingle Bells, jingle bells,

Article about: tabstabscollection Jingle Bells, jingle bells, tabstabscollection Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride tabstabscollection In a one-horse open sleigh. Jingle Bells, jingle bells

Santi,

You have a talent for bringing these items to life in the descriptions...I can feel the pain of some of those Soldiers and what they endured.. I was once in the Dolomite Mountains up in the Italian Alps and my unit got stranded during an alpine blizzard.. It was so cold that our over white camo parkas froze solid and actually broke from the freezing ice...So I think I know what those Soldiers endured during the Russian Winter...

Merry Christmas my friend..

Smitty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jingle Bells, jingle bells,
    P
    Many

Awesome and Merry Christmas 🎄

... already in Napoleon's campaign in Russia in 1812 some/a lot(?) of the French cavalry had to switch to the small native horses because their (bigger) original ones could not stand the harsh conditions of climate. However this was sometimes evaluated ridiculously because their sabres dragged over the ground when they rode ... Maybe the advantages persuaded even the most proud cavaleryman at the end.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    alter musketier
    Last edited by Alter Musketier; 12-26-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123