MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers

Article about: Friends, I have an opportunity to purchase a collection of papers that include an award signed by Kesselring. Can anyone tell me if there is value in this catch? The owner is asking \\$490.

?

Default Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers

Friends,

I have an opportunity to purchase a collection of papers that include an award signed by Kesselring. Can anyone tell me if there is value in this catch? The owner is asking $490.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers   Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers  

Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers   Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers  

Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers   Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kesselring Award and Field Post Papers
    P
    Many

I'd say that the asking price is far too high. I would estimate the set that you show at being around $200-250. The prices for award citations have fallen through the floor in the last year or so and Kesselring is a fairly common one to get, even if it is on an EK I. There are two Walter Schmidt's listed as DKiG winners while with bomber units but without knowing the service history of the one you show it is impossible to say if he is either of them.

a nice lot.

?

Thanks for the feedback.