Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kurt Student Signed Photos

Article about: These are post war Signed but original photos what do you guys think? im very cautious with Signed stuff, as im never sure if there real

Default Kurt Student Signed Photos

These are post war Signed but original photos

what do you guys think?
    im very cautious with Signed stuff, as im never sure if there real
    Kurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed Photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kurt Student Signed Photos
    P
    Many

?

Have you compared it with known originals of his signature ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Here is an original wartime Kurt Student signature for you to compare. It is an original signature in my view, however not one i would have because neither photos really are of him.
    Their are many portrait photos of him which are signed, however that is just my preference.

Thanks Guys, i've not compared them as i dont know where to find any and i am new to Signed Photos ex.

it comes as part of a group ive just got more pics of the group which has 3 books

Signed by Kurt Student and Oswald Finzel and others, in commoration of the 25h Anniversary of the Rhine Crossing
    Kurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed Photos

The other Book, a history with a dedication to Douglas Wellingtom, the British Paratrooper he knew
    Kurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed Photos

This was made by the FJ veterans in memory of Doug death and signed by the Hanover FJ veterans and Major Oswald Finzel

With a grouping like that their should be no problem with authenticity, Student was fairly popular and signed a fair amount of things before his death in 1978.

This book was sent by the Hanover FJ veterans for Doug's 55th birthday, signed by them all including Major Oswald Finzel
    Kurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed Photos

Hanover FJ Veterans Yearbook
    In it they discuss Douglas Wellington, the British Paratrooper all this stuff belonged to, including a trip to Rochdale to see Dough and also discuss the book about the 25th Anniversary of the Rhine Crossing
    Kurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed PhotosKurt Student Signed Photos

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    With a grouping like that their should be no problem with authenticity, Student was fairly popular and signed a fair amount of things before his death in 1978.
    Thanks so you think it would be okay?

any other thoughts on this and if any one has any idea of value could you please inbox me, as this is from a private collector and i have no idea on value

KR Martin

the seller is asking £500 for the group which the more i look into it its way to high

?

Everything is fine for this group apart from the price !! Very interesting books and docs etc , the link between the FSJ and the British Airborne soldier is very interesting and it would be good to have more info on that relationship and how it came about , elements of Eugen Meindl's II Fallschirm Korps ( Schlemms 1 Fallschirm Armee ) had much involvement fighting the British and Canadians in 1945 including the Rhine Crossing on 23/24 March 1945.

A nice post wae group but if it was another unit other than FSJ the price wouldn't be anywhere near £500 !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

It is a nice group but price is way to high, i made a offer to the seller and the seller has said he will sell the group separate to get what hes asking for it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast