Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards

Article about: 80P is basically Free.....such books in good condition and complete easily sell individually for £10-20-maybe even abit more, if they have a significant article or photo series in them. Nice

Default Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards

Hello guys,

I received this buddle of publications and postcards from a guy in Germany yesterday. They cost me around 80p each which I believe is a good price, but I want to know how you display or store your publications.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards   Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards  

Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards   Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards  

Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards   Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards  

Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards
    P
    Many

Default Re: Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards

If I were you I would buy some acid free plastic document wallets and an acid free storage box to keep them in. They all look like they are in nice condition

That looks like a fantastic haul Glen, well done mate! The above advice is worth listening to, that is probably how I would store them also.

That's a terrific amount of material...! Even if you don't read German I'm sure you'll find plenty of photographs you haven't seen before...congratulations! I keep some of mine in plastic sleeves and others behind glass in my curio cabinet...
    cheers, Glenn

Very Nice !!!!

A heck of a haul Glen! Those magazines have amazing images

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thumbs up Re: Large Haul of Third Reich Publications and Postcards

That is a fabulous haul - I love those propaganda publications......

Nice stuff. Post some photos of the contents when you get a chance. My magazines are in acid free plastic and I keep them in a closet inside a tote with a desiccant bag to keep out the bugs and moisture. I take one or two out periodically to display but out of the sunlight. NH

that a jackpot haul.

Thank you all for the kind words, this is the first time I have brought any Wehrmacht related magazines and I couldn't resist this lot. Even better I brought them directly from the grandson of the original owner so they have never been on the market before.

Acid free plastic wallets would be my best bet, however, some of the magazines are slightly larger than the normal a4 size. Where would be the cheapest place to buy them from, in the UK?

Out of curiousity how much do these magazines typically sell for as these are not something I would normally buy. My guess would be between £3-5 each.

Thank you, Glen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast