Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Latvian magazine 1942

Article about: I just got this straight out of Riga! I love the cover , so I framed it. There some other pages with pictures of DAF sports and battle images. Even a pic of Hitler. I'd post the other pictur

?

Default Latvian magazine 1942

I just got this straight out of Riga! I love the cover , so I framed it. There some other pages with pictures of DAF sports and battle images. Even a pic of Hitler. I'd post the other pictures but I'm not taking the frame off right now...it was a pain to get it right! The two soldats have m42's which is the date on the magazine, so these weren't old images when the mag came out. I really like this, even though it has some damage to the corners..its okay, because i didnt spend much on it. What do you guys think? Also , I like the mp40 how it casts a shadow of the barrel over the mag pouch. He also has a Walther PPK and iron cross first class.
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian magazine 1942   Latvian magazine 1942  

Last edited by Dean; 08-17-2013 at 04:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvian magazine 1942
    P
    Many

?

Here are a couple more images.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian magazine 1942   Latvian magazine 1942  

Latvian magazine 1942   Latvian magazine 1942  

Latvian magazine 1942   Latvian magazine 1942  

Latvian magazine 1942  

?

Wow, I know I'm a bad photographer, but jeez..

I know how hard it is to take a photo of anything behind glass - you did well. Congrats on the pick up - I rather like it!

?

Thanks! Yes, it's pretty difficult to do so. I was too lazy to take it out of the frame, but I think I will tomorrow. There are some neat images inside.
    Thanks again,
    Dean.

?

Cool item, but it’s in poor condition. How much did you pay for it? Raul

?

sorry for the late reply, but i think I paid something like $10.00 for it. i agree with you in that it is in rather poor condition however I feel that it adds some character to some degree. thank you for your interest.