Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Looking for Himmler signature.

Article about: Hello I am looking for a Himmler signature at an affordable price, I just can't seem to find them for sell anywhere. Does anyone have know where I can find his signature for sell?

Default Looking for Himmler signature.

Hello I am looking for a Himmler signature at an affordable price, I just can't seem to find them for sell anywhere. Does anyone have know where I can find his signature for sell?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for Himmler signature.
    P
    Many

?

Versatile170, Welcome to the Forum.. What would you consider a "Reasonable" price ??
    Just wondering... G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Versatile170, Welcome to the Forum.. What would you consider a "Reasonable" price ??
    Just wondering... G-Man
    I am not looking for an important document with a signature, just a simple signature. I know what he is signing usually what makes the price jump, so on more than 1k if lower that would be amazing!

?

There are a few sites if not many.. But you have to realize that this subject is never going to see daylight again. Therefor, The "True" and even slightest Himmler signature no matter how mundane is going to command a higher dollar value than an average S.S. Man let alone their leader. Also, I would be very hesitant as to authenticity. Trust the "Dealer" or others here on the Forum. I personally would trust my colleagues here
    before a dealer, Unless certain criteria could be met, and even THEN I would ask several opinions...
    Anyway.. The price is going to be at least anywhere from (IMO) multiple thousands of dollars and upward to the 30's to 40's .. $30,000 or 40,000 price range... IMO.. Let the others have their say... G-man

?

Not trying to discourage you by any means.... Keep looking and I hope you find one !! G-Man

Some years ago, I purchased a card of Himmler's with his signature in green on the reverse side. I had it mounted with a nice 5x7 of him. It came out looking pretty good. I'll have to see if I can get any good photos of it. I would imagine, for the right price, that I could possibly part with it.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 07-16-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Himmler's signature is, compared to some of the other 'inner circle', quite common and usually sells for around 550-600 Euros when on something like a promotion citation. If there are none on the market right now then just watch and wait as there will be. It is only a few months ago when there were 3 or 4 available.
    But also bear in mind that it is also heavily faked.

?

On a famous militaria dealer site, there is a Himmler sign on postcard for 600E.

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    There are a few sites if not many.. But you have to realize that this subject is never going to see daylight again. Therefor, The "True" and even slightest Himmler signature no matter how mundane is going to command a higher dollar value than an average S.S. Man let alone their leader. Also, I would be very hesitant as to authenticity. Trust the "Dealer" or others here on the Forum. I personally would trust my colleagues here
    before a dealer, Unless certain criteria could be met, and even THEN I would ask several opinions...
    Anyway.. The price is going to be at least anywhere from (IMO) multiple thousands of dollars and upward to the 30's to 40's .. $30,000 or 40,000 price range... IMO.. Let the others have their say... G-man
    30 - 40K? You must be out of your mind!

Exactly what I was thinking...
    Quote by KRISSE View Post
    30 - 40K? You must be out of your mind!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast