Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?

Article about: Hi All, How does this one look? original? It has never been folded, I have seen two different versions, not sure if anyone here has one but it will go nice with my medal, Here are the close

Default Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?

Hi All,
    How does this one look? original? It has never been folded, I have seen two different versions, not sure if anyone here has one but it will go nice with my medal, Here are the close ups, thank you for any knowledge you can lend.
    Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Ehrenzeichen Document good?
    P
    Many

This document has a misspelling...The proper German is "Luftschutz-Warndienst", and not "Luftschutz-Werndienst"...
    That alone is enough for me...Especially on a document supposedly from the Fuhrer's Kanzlei in Berlin...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks glenn, 20 bucks down the drain lol.

$20 price should be a red flag to begin with, as that's far too cheap...It pays to check here first before buying a document in a foreign language...Most fakers aren't fluent in German Grammar, but luckily many collectors are...It's like "Cat & Mouse" with these fakers...
    cheers, Glenn

Oh I know the rules when it comes to this stuff but It was a last minute spur of the moment bid, I figured why not throw 20 bucks at it and see what happenes, something I rarely do, and here I thought I got lucky lol. Its a pretty good fake though...scary.

we've all done it.