Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"

Article about: Hello! I want to buy this...can anyone advice me if this is original? thx

Default Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"

Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"
    Hello! I want to buy this...can anyone advice me if this is original? thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe-Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

What is it?

Smells fishy to me. 4th Reich creation?

I don't claim I know much but I have been around a while so have seen my fair share of items. And this is not something I've ever seen before.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It's one of those things that have so many bells and whistles to attract you that something is amok. There are more stamps and seals on that book that can possibly be useful and the illustration of the 109 is just too cute. I would wait for a definitive answer from someone who knows for certain

?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/soldb...e-help-666663/

Seems to be made by the same person

These identity books are very well-known and particularly bad Polish-made fakes. They've been circulating in every militaria fair and shady dealer's site for the last couple of years, and crop up on eBay on a regular basis. They have been showcased on this forum many times in the past, mostly by collectors who had already bought them.

As was often pointed out in the past, they have more Third Reich symbols than you can shake a stick at, and are almost always attached to a rare or desirable unit. The German on these cards is usually rather bad, with numerous grammatical and spelling errors that even a non-speaker can spot.

You've dodged a bullet by coming to the forum first. Do not buy!

Regards, B.B.

guys come on these are very easy to dismiss as fakes, they are junk that pops up on ebay frequently. A quick forum search will shows you the hundred that have been posted just like these.
    Morris

Hi, just "happened" to click on this, but that is a total fantasy/fake document. It does not resemble anything from the Reich period, steer well clear. Leon.

?

As has been said above already, well known fantasy rubbish that is flooding out of Poland. Stay well clear and do some research before buying anything.

Carl

I am no experten on it, but I sure do like the "new" ink look.