Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach

Article about: Good evening, I've been offered a nice paperwork grouping relating to a fallen Lieutenant in the Luftwaffe. Included is a desirable signed letter from Baldur von Schirach on headed paper. I

Default Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach

Good evening,

I've been offered a nice paperwork grouping relating to a fallen Lieutenant in the Luftwaffe.

Included is a desirable signed letter from Baldur von Schirach on headed paper.

I believe the Goering to be a facsimile, what does the document relate to?

I've been buying a lot recently so I need to be careful with my money; how desirable is a grouping like this.

I've seen a similar signed document (Baldur von Schirach) on emedals; the pricing of this group lot is about 1/4 of the price of the document... but again, this lot is from the recipients family and not from a dealer!

Does anybody recognise the man in NSDAP uniform?

I'll be getting better pictures of the documents, albums and photographs in the coming days.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach   Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach  

Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach   Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach  

Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Paperwork Grouping - w/ signed letter from Baldur von Schirach
    P
    Many

need to enlarge the pics,can't tell much from these ones.

Sorry Harry, you're right they have come out rather small. I'm now going out but when I return I'll see what improvements I can make.

Thank you, Glen.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Included is a desirable signed letter from Baldur von Schirach on headed paper.
    Schirach is sending condolences to the parents of the dead Leutnant, who, prior to his military days, had been a Gefolgschaftsführer in the Hitler Youth in Bann I, Gebiet Hochland (no. 19).

I believe the Goering to be a facsimile, what does the document relate to?
    It's a promotion document to the rank of Leutnant.

Does anybody recognise the man in NSDAP uniform?
    He's very likely a local (Ortsgruppen-level) party official. It will be hard to identify him.

Thank you very very much for taking the time to write your response - a true credit to the forum.

Thank you, Glen.