Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The man in this picture with an arrow pointed is Papa T. Eicke?

Article about: Is anyone has picture od Papa Theodor Eicke in black ss uniform? Or picture of Papa Theodor Eicke in ss black uniform and on the right sleeve with an arrow pointed up? The arrow sign is poin

The man in this picture with an arrow pointed is Papa T. Eicke?The man in this picture with an arrow pointed is Papa T. Eicke?Apropos Pohl, the man at the head of this file, here is an ID picture and the biography of him, which is first rate.
    This book is like that on Eicke, thick, full of notes, and dense. And it is in German.
    If you want to know the SS and its personalities, then the language of the hour is German.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The man in this picture with an arrow pointed is Papa T. Eicke?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

If you are interested in the III. Reich, all of you should read some serious books in addition to just looking at pictures.
    Sound advice for all. One hopes such comments are heeded, despite the modern mentality.

It saddens me how my age group see's books. I feel like not that many of my age really reads, not many of the people I know atleast. I can't describe the pleasure of opening a book and learning about times long gone, picturing them in my mind.

I agree, only today I received a new book nicely dedicated by the author.

The man in this picture with an arrow pointed is Papa T. Eicke? The man in this picture with an arrow pointed is Papa T. Eicke?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    It saddens me how my age group see's books. I feel like not that many of my age really reads, not many of the people I know atleast. I can't describe the pleasure of opening a book and learning about times long gone, picturing them in my mind.
    Too easy for such old men as I to lament such things, but if you aspire to be a successful collector, that is, to outwit the fakers and avoid the pitfalls, then serious knowledge is an absolute must.
    This requirement enrages many people, who cannot take any of this seriously and who just dabble in it. One can dabble, and have a superficial kind of engagement, but the serious collector is the enthusiast, for whom the accumulation of knowledge is the first priority. And it is a task that cannot be outsourced to a blog, tweet, Wikipedia or something similar. Nor can it be outsourced to us here, either. We all do this on a voluntary basis and will not do so in the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3