Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934

Article about: My latest acquisition a rough, but complete copy of the 2 volume Volksausgabe standard edition of Mein Kampf. I had never planned on picking up a copy for my collection, but for 350 Danish K

Default Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934

My latest acquisition a rough, but complete copy of the 2 volume Volksausgabe standard edition of Mein Kampf.

I had never planned on picking up a copy for my collection, but for 350 Danish Krone (50USD) I decided I couldn’t say no.

The cover on 1.Band is the more damaged of the pair, however all the pages are present and tightly attached to the bindings.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934   Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934  

Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934   Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934  

Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mein Kampf - 2-vol. Volksausgabe standard edition - 1934
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

Nice pick up.
    Not in very good condition but for the price I think you did well in buying it.