Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

michael wittman award citations

Article about: could some body please repost the wittman cittations that were photographed at some fair in the us a few years ago?????, i beleive there in a very wealthy private collection??? nothing sinis

Default michael wittman award citations

could some body please repost the wittman cittations that were photographed at some fair in the us a few years ago?????, i beleive there in a very wealthy private collection??? nothing sinister im just very inerested in what happened to all these very high end memorabilia, i can only afford the normal stuff us guys collect, I.E, medals etc etc, regards mart

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement michael wittman award citations
    P
    Many

Default Re: michael wittman

ps, when i get my head around transfering photo's i will put up what i have collected so far????? you experienced guys will have a chuckle at what i first spent my money on!!!!!!, and what i have recently collected,,, i think i bought some junk early days, but hey ho thats life,,,,

btt

?

Here you go Martin. Coincidently I had only happened across this thread during the week:
    Items you don't see everyday.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks for that adrian,, never fails to astonish me that lot, i think even a lottery win could not buy that lot for the collection, truly amazing stuff,,

?

Awesome items, I just wish I could afford the plane ticket to the U.S. to see tham at the show!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

great minds think alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the very same thought crossed my mind about going over for one of those shows/fairs,

?

Here`s a couple of pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images michael wittman award citations  michael wittman award citations 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by martinc View Post
    ps, when i get my head around transfering photo's i will put up what i have collected so far????? you experienced guys will have a chuckle at what i first spent my money on!!!!!!, and what i have recently collected,,, i think i bought some junk early days, but hey ho thats life,,,,
    Looking forward to seeing them Martin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

yes nick, as i said i think you guys will have a chuckle at my being gullible,, but we all started somewhere