Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Mussolini-Victor Emanuel document some help plz?

Article about: I recently obtained this item for quite cheap. Even though I can't read it It was kind of like, well hell it's a good deal and signed by both Mussolini and Emanual III. I was wondering if so

?

Default Mussolini-Victor Emanuel document some help plz?

I recently obtained this item for quite cheap. Even though I can't read it It was kind of like, well hell it's a good deal and signed by both Mussolini and Emanual III. I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what this kind of document this is? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mussolini-Victor Emanuel document some help plz?   Mussolini-Victor Emanuel document some help plz?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mussolini-Victor Emanuel document some help plz?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mussolini-Victor Emanuel document some help plz?

Hi

Seams like Interesting Document---If only I could translate this) Would you Post Close up of Signatures. I was reading up on Article other Day, Regarding Documents Signed By Mussolini which are accompanied by King Emanuel Sig. This is area which has High Percentage of Fake Mussolini Signatures.

If I translated this correctly the top document is a saying that Corps Lt. Col. D. Active Retirement Francisco Vicente Pegoraro submitted claims for the Order of Military Merit of Argentina and that it has been granted to him.

Nice documents. The first come from Argentina (I do not read spanish) while the second is the order for promotion of some officers of REGIO ESERCITO. The promotions are related to "seniority in the rank" (it means is a normal progression in career) and regards officers in "auxiliaria" it means not in permanent duty (i.e. reserve officers).
    cheers