Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?

Article about: Hey guys, This is by far my fav item. This is a'vet' bringback, I repeat a REAL vet bringback(no eyes rolling please)! Its a folder from the main ss office. The cover says something about in

Default Re: MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I was just curious of the cash value to compare how much i payed myself. Prior owner didnt no what he had btw.
    I know 100% though it's all original considering the source "my grandpa"
    Wish I knew why they are this way but he pasted after coming home(hit by train in south texas) so will never know.
    got me there. felt as everyone was attacking me that I was asking about value so made up looking for value to compare what i paid

Your grandfather sold you his war bringbacks.

And now you want to know whether he made you a good price.

No, you just made that up to be more believable.

I see.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?
    P
    Many

Default Re: MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?

Understand. Wish I knew why they are this way but he pasted after coming home(hit by train in south texas) so will never know. It def seems to either be thrown together, or paper was left out, or something due to someone ofthe files would have more pages with it. I wish I knew an expert if this field who spoke old german.

- - Updated - -

yes took them to the houston holocaust museum, nothing! I knew more than them which is sad. No never even heard of mansal denton.

A volunteer at a private Holocaust archives in Texas was arrested for stealing documents and selling them online.

Mansal Denton, 20, was a volunteer for a year-and-a-half at the Mazal Holocaust Library in San Antonio of the largest privately held Holocaust archives in the world, the Houston Chronicle reported.

Retired Mexico City businessman Harry Mazal, 73, owns the archives. He reportedly spent $1 million collecting the documents.

While scanning documents to post on the archive’s website, Denton allegedly stole the documents. In December, Mazal found some of the missing documents for sale by Denton on line.

Denton continued to return to the archives until last week. He was arrested Wednesday and charged with second-degree felony theft.

Among the items Denton is believed to have stolen, the Chronicle reported, were a handwritten letter by Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler, a diary kept by Himmler’s daughter and documents related to the Nuremberg War Crimes trials.

I can asure you I didnt get them from denton. Thanks all for help

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5