Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mutterkreuz regulation sheet.......

Article about: I managed to bag this interesting item today from Markus Schultze's update along with a Mutterkreuz in bronze and a packet. It cover the regulations pertaining to the award of the Mutterkreu

?

Default Mutterkreuz regulation sheet.......

I managed to bag this interesting item today from Markus Schultze's update along with a Mutterkreuz in bronze and a packet.
    It cover the regulations pertaining to the award of the Mutterkreuz. This is from Markus's description:

"Also the unusual regulation page with the regulations that a mother must meet to qualify for the award. Also reasons why the medal should not be awarded, such as relations with another race, genetic illness of the children or anti-social behaviour."

Can any kind member help with a more thorough and literal translation please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreuz regulation sheet.......  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz regulation sheet.......
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mutterkreuz regulation sheet.......

Can do... I will do a full translation and post it later today.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Can do... I will do a full translation and post it later today.
    That would be fantastic! Thank you very much.

Cant help with the Translation, But Glad you bagged this, its a Nice Addition to your Mothers Docs Collection

I cant wait to read the translation !

Nice catch Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Alright, here we go:

Attachment 2.

Instruction Sheet
    for the selection of those mothers who are to be submitted for the award of the Honor Cross for the German Mother.

I.
    Proof of the German-bloodedness is to be considered as fulfilled upon submittance of the declaration on the request form unless there is justified doubt about the accuracy of the declaration given.

II.
    Unworthy of the award is the mother who has been sentenced to a
    Zuchthaus term [Zuchthaus was a more severe correctional institution than a "normal" jail] or for reprehensible acts, especially those contradicting the intents of the Honor Cross (such as abortion). Unworthy as well is the mother who - without having been punished on the basis of the law's regulations - has severely damaged the reputation of the German mother (such as by professional adultery or non-punishable acts of Rassenschande [i.e. intercourse with members of "inferior races"]

III.
    (1) Apart from special cases (see No. I and II), award of the Honor Cross is to be considered in all cases where the offspring of the mother who is to be honored meet the requirements that are to be made to fellow citizens for participation in the racial community.

(2) The consequence of this is that mothers of families who suffer from hereditary disease or who are asocial are excluded from the award of the Honor Cross. While generosity is to be applied in the case of the appearance of random cases of hereditary disease in otherwise sound, diligent and decent families, it is to be strictly ensured that no mother from an asocial large family is submitted.

(3) To be considered as asocial are families:
    1. that constantly come into conflict with criminal law, the police and the public authorities,
    2. whose members are indolent and who constantly attempt to place the burden of upkeep for themselves and their children on private or public welfare agencies, particularly the NSV and the WHW.
    [NSV= Nationalsozialistische Volkswohlfahrt; WHW = Winterhilfswerk]
    This also includes those families that obviously consider their children as sources of revenue by living off the richly granted children’s benefits and who thus consider themselves to be entitled to avoid regular work.
    3. that are uneconomical and self-indulgent (for example, a rather good indicator for a family’s uneconomical nature is its use of the one-time children’s benefit. Those parents who used said benefits to preposterously purchase luxury goods while failing to take advantage of occasions for buying the bare necessities of life can be described as uneconomical.),
    4. who, unless they are under supervision, are caused by their lack of an individual sense of responsibility to be uncapable of running an orderly household or raising their children to become useful members of the racial community ,
    5. whose members are alcoholics or who are noticeable for an immoral lifestyle.

Sufficient evidence for this can be found in files (criminal procedure-, divorce files) that are to be requested from Welfare-, Youth Welfare-, Police and, if applicable, other authorities.

(4) The asocial large families pose an immense present and future danger and threat to our racial community. Thus, awarding the Honor Cross to the mothers of these families is an impossible thing. Without being pedantic in the evaluation of the genetic hereditary capability, the mayor, upon submitting the award proposal, has to ask himself it the mother in question has brought sacrifices in the interest of the preservation of the German people by giving life to the children or whether the children of the mother in question are or were a burden and a danger to the future of the German people and thus should have better been not born.

Fascinating document and absolutely flawless translation by HPL2008. Thanks for your hard work HPL2008. Good some good rules to live by in that document.

Jay

?

Thank you to all for the comments, I've never seen one of these before, I'm guessing there may well be other pages similar to this outlining the criteria for the award?

HPL2008,
    Many, many thanks for your translation, much better than I had hoped for. It's very much appreciated and I'm grateful to you.
    Thank you.

A truly fascinating document! Clause (4) is scary!

Interesting to see alcoholic or immoral mothers didnt qualify !

Again a great document Adrian and a fantastic translation HPL2008

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 06-05-2010 at 09:17 AM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

You're welcome, guys, glad you like my work!

Clause no. 5 and paragraph no. 4 are indeed vague enough for the mayors to be able to preclude anybody from the award they were displeased with, and this was probably completely intentional...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast