Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First Himmler Signature

Article about: Just thought i would show my latest document addition to my SS collection that arrived today this my very first Himmler signature along with two signatures from SS Oberstrurmbannfuhrer Dacha

?

Default My First Himmler Signature

Just thought i would show my latest document addition to my SS collection that arrived today this my very first Himmler signature along with two signatures from SS Oberstrurmbannfuhrer Dachau Commandant Wilhelm Eduard Weiter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My First Himmler Signature   My First Himmler Signature  

My First Himmler Signature   My First Himmler Signature  

My First Himmler Signature   My First Himmler Signature  

My First Himmler Signature  
    Attached Images Attached Images My First Himmler Signature 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Himmler Signature
    P
    Many

?

Looks great. I have no signatures in my collection.

Interesting! Do you have a translation of the Himmler document?

?

Interesting addition HD, thank you for sharing the images.

Regarding Eduard Weiter, he is an interesting case within the KZ system, as although he was technically the Kommandant at KZ-Dachau - eventually becoming so in autumn 1943, succeeding Martin Weiß who took over as Kommandant at KZ-Lublin, he was rarely seen around the camp grounds, preferring a far more distant role due to his bureaucratic background and talent for administrative concerns. Just prior to his flight, precluding the liberation of the camp, Weiter even attempted to persuade inmates to testify on his behalf that he was not directly involved in maltreatment of prisoners at the camp. Soon after, Weiter died in somewhat mysterious circumstances in Austria.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Interesting! Do you have a translation of the Himmler document?
    That's the standard service contract for SSVT officers.

Weiter signed up for a minimum term of service lasting up until completion of the 45th year of his life.

After completion of that term, the contract was automatically extended for a series of additional one-year periods unless the contract was terminated 1/4 year prior to the end of the respective year.

The first year of service as an SS officer was a probationary period, during which the RFSS was entitled to terminate the contract with 1/4 year's notice.

Thank you, I'm pleased to see it wasn't something boring such as say, an order to issue replacement socks for the troops.

?

Quote by glenn66 View Post
    thank you, i'm pleased to see it wasn't something boring such as say, an order to issue replacement socks for the troops.
    :d:d:d:d

MAP
    ?

Nice. Classic HH signature. Make sure you correctly store or display it so it does not get damaged.

I have one HH signature as well. I made a photo copy to display and the original is in acid free folder in my safe.

regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice. Classic HH signature. Make sure you correctly store or display it so it does not get damaged.

I have one HH signature as well. I made a photo copy to display and the original is in acid free folder in my safe.

regards,

Michael
    Thanks & i will get an acid free sleeve too store it in

?

A very nice clean and clear signature,
    Congrats
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast