Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.

Article about: One of this weeks finds with box/cover DRK photo book with blank pages with tissue between pages appears unused any info on this style book album? Im not a photo collector but I do like DRK

Default My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.

My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.One of this weeks finds with box/cover DRK photo book with blank pages with tissue between pages appears unused any info on this style book album? Im not a photo collector but I do like DRK items.

Eric

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new DRK photo book with no pics inside.

Any photo guys have any input should I add DRK pics or leave it alone or makes no difference?

Eric

?

Id leave it alone, mint, unissued......

Thanks Tony I wish it was full of pics but I got it for a good price as is.

Eric

I like it Eric. Boy, did the Nazi's have a flair for the dramatic or what? Those two photos are so pretentious, but I still like them. I've heard that some of the paper backing on these old photo books have an acidic base and can eat photos as time goes by.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I like it Eric. Boy, did the Nazi's have a flair for the dramatic or what? Those two photos are so pretentious, but I still like them. I've heard that some of the paper backing on these old photo books have an acidic base and can eat photos as time goes by.

Jay
    That info could be of great value Jay thanks Sir! good to know.

Eric

?

No wuckas mate, I just reckon if you start putting random pics in it, it would loose context.....unless you found a hoard of pics from one person covering one period in time

?

Jay is correct. Some of the older albums were made with the Acidic paper. Thats why you want to buy the "Acid Free" clear paper inserts for your albums holding your collected wartime photos.
    Anyway, this album is in Great condition. I would leave it as it sits as well. Im sure it would display nicely with any other DRK items too!

Point taken thanks Bill, Jay,& Tony it will stay as is then!!

Eric