Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

neuremberg hangings

Article about: I have original photos of all the nazis after they had been hung and was ondering what something like this would be worth or if someone would be interested in this collection. I did some res

?

Default neuremberg hangings

I have original photos of all the nazis after they had been hung and was ondering what something like this would be worth or if someone would be interested in this collection. I did some research and found only one was photographer was allowed to take pictures and on the back of each photo, it tells what their IQ was, what they were convicted of, and what their role was in the reich (handwritten). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture neuremberg hangings   neuremberg hangings  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement neuremberg hangings
    P
    Many

Default Re: neuremberg hangings

Welcome to the forum

I´m sure it is interesting, but it is not a very pleasant sight.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

just to point out its nuremberg got any photos of the back............

sorry for being a bit incredulius but the first picture on this search is the same one shown above executed nazi leaders - Google Search along with:
    http://myoldadz.com/index.php?main_p...oducts_id=3024 and
    Executed Nazi Leaders, Page 2 | The Christogenea.org Mein Kampf Project

this is because they all came out of the 1946 life magazine.... worth about $9.99 on a dealers site

?

I just used the pages from the Life magazine because I have not taken pictures to post them and will post the back of each photo later this evening but I have each individual photo with each one being 8x10 in size

These will be interesting to see
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I've seen pics of these before. They were offered for sale a while ago. When did you purchase them? Also,how much (roughly) did you pay? These particular pics are heavily faked. Stewy

?

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    The first thing to do would be to post photos of the actual photos, front and back. That way it will be easier for the members to comment on exactly what you've got rather than make educated guesses based upon different images than those you're enquiring about.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Oh yeah,make sure to watermark your pics. You can't be too careful. Stewy

?

They were given to me by my mother whos dad was in the war. she gave me a box full of stuff from the war it even had an old stars and stripes from when Japan surrendered as well as some autographed pics of eisenhower and some others. they were originally in an old envelope with a top secret stamp on it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast