Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New today some more propaganda poster

Article about: any postcard with Hitler and children is worth extra,I am thinking that the Hitler and child card is selling for around 45.00 US.You are right 750.00 is a lot for a postcard but it is one of

Default New today some more propaganda poster

hi i got today some more propaganda poster from the same dealer as i got the hermann goring poster from, look all original to me only the hj one is a newer copy (but still nice) and the mauser add is out of a signal magazin (1942) i got too, this time i scand them all, i had a bit stress to put the britisch anti propaganda scan back togeter but i hope it is ok like this, i hope you like them too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New today some more propaganda poster   New today some more propaganda poster  

New today some more propaganda poster   New today some more propaganda poster  

New today some more propaganda poster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New today some more propaganda poster
    P
    Many

Default Re: New today some more propaganda poster

Hello,nice posters.I have a postally used postcard of the young lady with the flag,it cost me 750.00 US I can't imagine what a real poster would cost.In postcard collecting the main thing one looks for are cards that are in good condition but they have been sent through the post,cancellations and date on the stamp and card are requried for me to pay that much for a card.You can buy a fake card can be had for about 5.00 bucks so you can see why I insist that my postcards be used.How can you tell if it is an orignal or not? CHEERS,Operaman

One more thing,did you notice on Trimmph of the Will poster it is is marked with a UFG that means it was for the movie

i konw a lot about paper and pictures, you can feel the age on paper and see it as well, ther is never an inshurance to go on the save side (nice invention), first of all the trader dont care about wwii or things like this, and i know him for a long time, he dose house clearences on things like this, i payd nearly nothing for all then for him it is trash and he cant sell it in his shop, i got ones an nice oil painting off an wehrmacht officer and so one

i know it is a movie poster, shure, and the mauser add is not propaganda, i know

Quote by operaman View Post
    Hello,nice posters.I have a postally used postcard of the young lady with the flag,it cost me 750.00 US I can't imagine what a real poster would cost.In postcard collecting the main thing one looks for are cards that are in good condition but they have been sent through the post,cancellations and date on the stamp and card are requried for me to pay that much for a card.You can buy a fake card can be had for about 5.00 bucks so you can see why I insist that my postcards be used.How can you tell if it is an orignal or not? CHEERS,Operaman
    WHAT 750 for the postcard wow thats much money

?

So,this old postcard might be worth a few bucks?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New today some more propaganda poster   New today some more propaganda poster  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

maybe this is a help for you, its never easy to proof the authentity of an item, but for paperwork there is a way to find something out, up to the 60s they used other ways to print things and if you know your periodic kind of paper then you are on the safe side
    1 the mauser add is out of an nazi mag called signal from 1942 ( this is the absolut original)
    2 the bdm poster has nearly the same kind of paper and same style of printing
    3 the hj one has other paper and other non periodic style of printing

i hope it is understandable if not just ask me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New today some more propaganda poster  

?

I knew I had seen that HJ poster somewhere,It is on a book that I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New today some more propaganda poster  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

yes you find the hj one in many books, thats a copy for shure but not the rest

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast