MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?

Article about: Please look ant tell me some information about this lot. Thank you.

?

Default NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?

Please look ant tell me some information about this lot.

Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?   NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?  

NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?   NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP lot - please tell me what I have?
    P
    Many

The first letter is a directive from the director of the Ortsgruppe (District Group) Eggenberg II to Mr. Hugo Kiesing. The directive is rather awkwardly organized, so I will paraphrase it. The wife of a soldier who has been at the front for eight months, has been staying with her inlaws, the Erkinger family. Her stay has gone on longer than the Erkingers like, and they want her to leave. They have threatened to put whatever furniture she is using, out on the street if the sister-in-law does not leave in 3 days. The director has directed Hugo Kiesing that by no means is that to be allowed to happen. The director described the Erkingers' intent as and unheard of action against the wife of a front-line soldier., and he has "forwarded an announcement to the place made known to us." He does not say what the announcement is, but one can imagine that it was strongly worded. A better description might be "threatening."

Mr Kiesing, to whom the directive was sent, was probably a House Warden in the apartment building where the Erkingers lived. The House Warden was a Party functionary who answered to the director.

To help put this into perspective, all German cities and towns were divided into District Groups (Ortsgruppe), with 3 sub-groups in each district group; a house-group of 8 to 15 households; a block of 4 to 16 house-groups, and a cell that was 4 to 8 blocks. Here is a drawing that shows an Ortsgruppe arrangement.

This information is from the Organizationsbuch der NSDAP

The envelope shown next is the one the directive to Mr. Kiesing was in.

The second letter is a death notice to Mrs. Anna Aichinger whose husband was killed on 14 May 1944. It says, "He gave his life for the highest; the German Fatherland. His name will live eternally in the (Volke) people and his death will be an incentive to the utmost fulfillment of duty.
    my deepest condolences."

the fourth item is a small-caliber target. I hope this helps. Dwight

RMD
    ?

drmessimer... Awesome job on the reply. Lot's of info, detailed and well written.

Take care

To keep the record straight, I erred when I opined that Mr. Hugo Kiesing was probably a House Warden. He was probably the Blockleiter as shown on this organizational diagram. This too is from the Organisationsbuch der NSDAP Dwight

?

drmessimer thank you. Lot of informations.