Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Party Member Book

Article about: Hi All, I picked this one up recently, not much inside it as far as stamps, I think he joined in 1940? not sure how to decipher much besides his name, the pictures show about all the filled

Default NSDAP Party Member Book

Hi All,
    I picked this one up recently, not much inside it as far as stamps, I think he joined in 1940? not sure how to decipher much besides his name, the pictures show about all the filled out stuff, the rest is blank, not a early member by any means but these dont come around to often so one cannot be too picky, and it looks great in my display! Thanks for looking.
    NSDAP Party Member BookNSDAP Party Member BookNSDAP Party Member BookNSDAP Party Member BookNSDAP Party Member BookNSDAP Party Member BookNSDAP Party Member Book

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party Member Book
    P
    Many

Parteigenosse Josef Sacco was accepted into the Partei on 1 May 1938 (Not long after the Anschluss)...He was a Schuhmacher/Shoemaker...From Neulengbach lower Austria, born 21 January 1911...The Booklet was issued on the 20 November 1941...
    It's in great shape and a nice score...as you said-these are hard to find, let alone in such fine shape!
    cheers,Glenn

Upon second-viewing, I believe that the entry with the Stamped Cross & "Nieder Donau"(Lower Danube) may indicate Killed in Action, October 1943...
    Glenn

Yes thank you glenn I was going to ask about that stamping. That would explain the lack of due stamps.