Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nur Hitler poster

Article about: Hello all, I have this one and wanted to get some opinions about it if anyone can comment. Do any other members have one for comparison? A lot of members on WAF really liked this one but one

Default Nur Hitler poster

Hello all,

I have this one and wanted to get some opinions about it if anyone can comment. Do any other members have one for comparison? A lot of members on WAF really liked this one but one member not so much as he said the paper looked too new.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nur Hitler poster   Nur Hitler poster  

Nur Hitler poster   Nur Hitler poster  

Nur Hitler poster   Nur Hitler poster  

Nur Hitler poster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nur Hitler poster
    P
    Many

theres no sign of ageing to the paper.

there is no sign of aging to these pins, does that make these fake as well? Do you have a poster to compare?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nur Hitler poster   Nur Hitler poster  

I agree that the paper not being yellowed is not a way of authenticating a poster. Several examples of wartime propaganda posters (100% original) sold just recently here in Norway and there'd be no way of telling real from fake/repro going by yellowing/lack thereof alone... This, of course, depends on how the poster was stored and the type of paper used etc.

I think I have seen this design before but.. other than that I can't really help. Hopefully someone else on here can chime in -- this is an interesting topic.

?

William I do agree with Harry that the paper does not show much in the way of aging but stored under the right conditions 70 year old gloss or semi gloss finished paper may and I repeat may keep this kind of finish as I have seen original movie posters nearly as old just about mint.
    Perhaps we should be judging this poster by its other attributes and not just the finish of the paper.

Regards Mark K