MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs

Article about: So I just resized the Autographs but I cant find the Speer Drawings and Gramps notes list 22 of the defendants signatures. I only have 16 at the moment and a couple of signatures signed twic

Default Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs

So I just resized the Autographs but I cant find the Speer Drawings and Gramps notes list 22 of the defendants signatures. I only have 16 at the moment and a couple of signatures signed twice. I would like to go through his scrap books as he and my grandmother kept it pretty well organized. Lots of Propaganda, maps, pictures, patches, Snarf News and the like. Re organize it and preserve it properly.
    I also would like to look into the Nuremberg fountain pen and ash tray, along with "Half" a cool German Bandage with the ways to use it printed on it. Sorry about the stains, I need to get this preserved proper. I also have 2 old cameras. 1 Kodak No.2A Brownie Model C and 1 Zeiss Ikon Box Tengor in which I know nothing about.
    Attached are some pics of some of the items. Look close at the Autographs. Some look to be tampered with but I have no idea what happened back then or reasons why. Thx.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs   Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs  

Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs   Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs  

Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs   Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs  

Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs
    P
    Many

Default Speer notations on Drawings

So I found the drawings and I was hoping someone could read the notations. A student of mine said it looks to be Building Materials? Seems he had time to design and dream about building a place while at the Trial. There is on the lower right another notation of probably the original artist?Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant AutographsNuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant AutographsNuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant AutographsNuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant AutographsNuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant AutographsNuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs

Are these items in your possession? These are absolutely amazing. I can really tell you much about the items other than they are amazing.

Thank you, I had heard about them from my Grand Mother years ago and I just had to keep bugging her until she dug everything out. I was truly amazed to see all of this and really wanted to do something with them to save them. Alas more years go by and I have found them again. I got gun grabbed the other day here in N.Y. for just an accusation and lost everything and my rights. I woke up at 4 this morning and just couldnt get it all out of my head and the state this country is in. By 5 am I was going through my Grandfathers WW2 Scrap Books for some reason and have spent the whole day so far getting these dialed in and on the net. I guess I was just wondering how America can have forgotten everything we went through to live the way we used to. I guess I just wanted to share these with the world as they have been unknown about for over 60 years. That and im homeless in 2 weeks so I figured I may not get another chance soon to do all of this. Thx for the nice comment, I hope to post more things like Pics, and , papers.

Maybe I will see another List Like this with Our crooked Politicians on it but im not holding my breath

Fantastic collection you have that I'm sure any decent War Museum would love to have. You say the New York KGB showed up at your door and seized your firearms? Getting pretty nasty in the LAND OF THE FREE thanks to the Obamanator. Not much different up here in Canada either.

Thinking that is auction material if its not wanted to be kept. I have seen this before and it should be kept together and some nice signatures there. Museum will stuff them in a drawer. Auction is good for this here in the U.S. Julius Streicher x 2. Interesting.

Nuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant AutographsNuremberg Trials Nazi Defendant Autographs

Bingo!!!!!!
    You have an original Albert Speer sketch, and signed!. I like that.

AMAZING Collection.

JMM
    ?

Awesome!

Super nice collection !! Hope everything works out with you in the future , and agree with you 100 percent on the state of things in America.