Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Old Document Found in Mantel

Article about: Found deep in a pocket of a Reichsarbeitsdienst (RAD) Mantel. I have no idea what it is. Appears to be dated 194*? Perhaps post war. Some type of work pass? Any help would be much appreciate

Default Old Document Found in Mantel

Found deep in a pocket of a Reichsarbeitsdienst (RAD) Mantel.

I have no idea what it is. Appears to be dated 194*? Perhaps post war. Some type of work pass?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old Document Found in Mantel   Old Document Found in Mantel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Old Document Found in Mantel
    P
    Many

Dear christek,

I think it's a label of post service which was used by the sender of a parcel. It declared a special insurance for the content in case of lost or damage. Here the content had a value of 100 Reichsmark.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Many thanks Alter Musketier!
    Regards

The town Quierschied is 11km northeast of Saarbrücken. NH